• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

There was these 2 nuns.....

slewi

Freshman Member
There was these 2 Nuns driving down the road in their Mini, Sister Rosemary was driving and Sister Mary in the passenger seat.
All of a sudden the devil jumped onto the car bonnet.
"OOOOOhhh" cried sister Rosemary, turning to sister Mary she said" Quick Sister Mary show him your cross".
Sister Mary slid back her window and shouted
" GET OFF MY BONNET".
devilgrin.gif

78Z

Darth Vader
Country flag
um ... that is kind of cheesy ...

ok here is another joke

There was a middle-aged guy who bought a brand new Jensen-Healey. He took off down the road, flooring it up to 80 mph and enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left on his head.
"This is great, "he thought and floored it some more. He looked in his rearview mirror and
there was a Florida Highway Patrol Trooper behind him, blue lights flashing and siren blasting. I can get away from him with no problem "thought the man and he floored it some more and flew
down the road at over 100 mph. Then he thought, "What am I doing? I'm too old for this
kind of thing" and pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the State Trooper to catch up with him. The Trooper pulled in behind the Jensen-Healey and walked up to the man.

"Sir," he said, looking at his watch. "My shift ends in 5 minutes and today is Friday the 13th. If you can give me a reason why you were speeding; that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."
The man looked back at the
Trooper and said, "Last week my wife ran off with a State Trooper, and I thought you were bringing her back."
The State Trooper said, "Have a nice day".