• This "National Events" forum is expressly for posting national events that would be of interest to British car enthusiasts. You post an event in the same way that you would post a regular thread. Be sure your event post includes:
    • Title of the Event
    • Location of Event
    • Date(s) of the Event
    • Point of contact for Event
    • Website, Facebook Link, etc., if available
    IMPORTANT: Be sure to add the event to our Events Calendar. It's easy - WATCH VIDEO to learn how.
  • The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

BCF May get together

StevenA

Jedi Trainee
Unless Basil objects... I would like to hear about each regions plans for the "May Thing".

We are all linked to this site and might have different regions of the country but I for one would like to hear in a forum what the "other guys" are planning. Not only would that be very interesting but might help the rest of us get our plans worked out.

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Gary Lloyd over in Vancouver is hosting a run from Squamish up throughthe mountains over to Chilliwack...there are about 26 or so of us in MG's & rental cars - from as far away as Australia, Pennsylvania, Alabama, Oregon & the area around Vancouver - meeting Friday night in a hotel to be determined...after b'fast Sat morn we're setting out on our run to dinner Sat evening in Chilliwack......Kim deBourbon is coordinating!

OP
S

StevenA

Jedi Trainee
Now that is a great meet... Agressive and sounds like fun. We need more participants in the Texas/OK area... but the guys who are going are meeting half way from each other.

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag
The Alberta section of Region 20 is doing nothing so far, I am aware of some folks down near Vancouver doing a run but that's 12 hours away from me! Also I believe that is the same weekend the Jaguar National Tour is coming through Calgary so I definitely don't want to miss that... And there's also the Rocky Mountain Rally (pro Canadian tour) that weekend as well in the Calgary area and I'd like to catch some of the spectator stages of that if possible.

BCF members up this way are thin in the air, I'm just waiting to see what happens.

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Sherlock - I've gotta change my plans & come visit you in Calgary!

Biff

Jedi Trainee
Basil--

I'm both checking in and asking others in the region to go to: www.chesapeake.net/~oritt/
to get full info on the BCW rallye/picnic that we're having on Sunday, May 30. All are invited and it's okay to tell other LBC'ers about it--the more the merrier.

Thanks for all the good work that you're doing.

Best--Michael Oritt, 1955 AH 100 Le Mans,
St. Leonard, MD.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Biff:
Basil--

I'm both checking in and asking others in the region to go to: www.chesapeake.net/~oritt/
to get full info on the BCW rallye/picnic that we're having on Sunday, May 30. All are invited and it's okay to tell other LBC'ers about it--the more the merrier.

Thanks for all the good work that you're doing.

Best--Michael Oritt, 1955 AH 100 Le Mans,
St. Leonard, MD.
<hr></blockquote>

See my note in the Region 3 Mail List
grin.gif

Basil

thegoodbeamer

Jedi Warrior
Tony.
Do your big trip plans still involve Winnipeg?
Let me know as I sure wish to be here if you are still coming this way.Will fire up the barbacue and have steaks and cold beer or cold other stuff.
Chuck

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
chuck - we're considering adding Winnipeg - we had it originally & shifted the way we're coming home....but, crank up the barbie & haul out the moulson's...we'll probably see you in the Fall!

We head out next Sunday morning!

thegoodbeamer

Jedi Warrior
Tony.
We wish you and your wife an uneventful driving experience.That is everything running perfect and then some.
I envy you.
Enjoy everything and keep smiling.Looking forward to the fall.

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Thanks, chuck...think we're down to minor things in prep...I've gotta wash & wax the RV & MG...put 6 new tires on RV today...225R70x19.5 Michelin XRV's....found 1 rear rotor with a crack so replaced it also...$2000 total but the peace of mind is worth it!