• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

GT5

Ivanhoe

Freshman Member
I have a mk111 GT6 that I am thinking of rebuilding here in Houston and am interested in tips on best parts houses and perhaps someone in the area that has a GT6

Wingtip

Jedi Hopeful
Silver
Country flag
Originally posted by Ivanhoe:
I have a mk111 GT6 that I am thinking of rebuilding here in Houston and am interested in tips on best parts houses and perhaps someone in the area that has a GT6

Welcome to the forum, Ivanhoe! This is going to be a great place once more people learn of it! If you are restoring any car, but especially a British Car, you MUST subscribe to Hemmings Motor News! You can find them at:

https://www.hmn.com

You will find just about anything you will ever need in Hemmings! Hey, post some oics of your car (the FAQ page here tells you how)

Oh, and check out Basil's great links page. Links to lots of great parts houses. He seems to add stuff all the time!

George!

[This message has been edited by Wingtip (edited 05-26-2001).]