• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Chat!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
RATS!! I keep missin' the timing...

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Too late for me, too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

I changed the title, per Basil's rules - little bit suggestive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif. Sorry, Zack.

Mickey

OP
Howard_The_Duck

Howard_The_Duck

Jedi Warrior
Hahaha thats fine Mickey, I certainly did not mean to offend.

But being that it was in the tea room, i thought it would be appropriate

How have you been anyway Mickey? Long time since we've chatted!

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Yeah, it has. I've jumped into the chat room from time to time, and haven't seen anyone there. Usually between 9:00 and 9:30. Can't run with the big dogs anymore!

Your title wasn't that bad, but may have been picked up by some folks (lurkers) who might go where the Forum doesn't want to!

All's well here - still bringing the TR8 back to life. Hopefully it will be fired up in the next week or so!

Thanks for understanding.

Mickey

OP
Howard_The_Duck

Howard_The_Duck

Jedi Warrior
Anytime man. I dont sweat the small stuff. I still think it was amusing though. :-D

I am about to sell a pair of TR7's actually. Even I couldn't allow myself to stick a Wedgie in the back of the junkyard. :p LOL

Baz

Yoda
Country flag
[ QUOTE ]
I am about to sell a pair of TR7's actually.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't mean to hijack here Zack, are these things posted anywhere? Not looking for me, if I was going to the darkside, it'd be a 6, but a buddy of mine is obsessed with 7s.
Excuse me Mickey.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
'S Ok, Barry. Threads were made to be hijacked! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Zack - if I were closer, I'd take a look at the 7's. There's a guy here in Clarksville who is into converting them into V8 cars. And I haven't met anyone who's driven one of these who hasn't wanted one. They are incredible!

Baz

Yoda
Country flag
Thanks Zack, I forwarded to him; Sorry I missed the chat, I was in the garage swearing at a shock absorber.