• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

It's Monday - What's for dinner?

OK, my new work schedule has me a little off... But, we're having chilidawgs and beer tonight. What are you having? And who thinks I'll need a bottle of Tums tomorrow morning? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Porkchops marinated in balsamic vinegrette and baked spuds...Headed fer th' grill RIGHT NOW!!

OP
kennypinkerton
Sounds tasty... wish I was grillin tonight... Maybe Friday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
In honor of the re-opening of the Superdome...

SHRIMP & OKRA GUMBO! With crab claws, no less!

Mickey

Baz

Yoda
Country flag
You always ask when I'm having leftovers.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nopity.gif

OP
kennypinkerton
hehehehe... What do you think chilidawg night is? Leftovers from Chili night. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Interesting thing is, we also have leftovers from sauerkraut n sausage night, so really, it's just hotdogs however you want them night here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

OP
kennypinkerton
Also, I'm beginning to think that I should just do this on saturdays from now on.... What do y'all think?

Baz

Yoda
Country flag
Saturdays, my mrs goes out to her friends to have a vegetarian buffet thing, and I stay home and eat MEAT.
Saturday is good Kenny.

OP
kennypinkerton
MEAT is good!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Camshaft

Jedi Knight
$5 pizzas for me. Myself and a few buddies chipped in, we're working on a video about terrorism for current events. Rumor has it the arms dealer drives an old white convertible... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
Monday was "Prison Break Night" at Sarah's. Baked lemon chicken with herb rice, fresh stirfried veggies, huge salad, home made creampuffs.

Tonight is "House Night" here. Kids are coming, Mom. Grilled boneless porkchops, homemade scalloped potatoes, grilled asparagus and fresh, hot, juicy, homemade apple pie. Diet is already shot to heck this week!