• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

James Herriot Kind of Day

apbos

Jedi Knight
Country flag
I had one of those days you only wish you could have every day of your life! Up at 5 am for a calving /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif. Then back home for breakfast. Then off on rounds with my 6 year old (she took 80% of the pictures). Then off to Murphys for the Ironstone Concours https://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/paulbos@sb...m/ph//my_photos . I think if she doesn't want to be a vet, photography will be in her future /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif.

Paul

OP
apbos

apbos

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Yep
She also has a great eye for cars. We walked on to the grounds and she saw a MB Gullwing. An fantastic $500,000 car ! She ran over to this car saying. Oh wow!!!! Scared me half to death. And started taking pictures. Unfortunately, something went wrong with the camera and we had to go back to the car and get the spare Kodak I brought along.
A great day
Paul

R6MGS

Yoda
Wow, great pics....I love the one of the Black Jag, overlooking the cars below.

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Nice pics...and a nice memory jog for me.

I remember my kids coming to car shows and races at that age (they're in their 30s now). Some of my pictures look like your's. Mine still rememeber all those times....your's will too.

"All creatures great and small"....I guess that includes small car and small kids!

I'm an earlybird, but a 5:00 AM calving.....wow!

A

aerog

[ QUOTE ]
I had one of those days you only wish you could have every day of your life! Up at 5 am for a calving /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif. Then back home for breakfast. Then off on rounds with my 6 year old (she took 80% of the pictures). Then off to Murphys for the Ironstone Concours https://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/paulbos@sb...m/ph//my_photos . I think if she doesn't want to be a vet, photography will be in her future /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif.

Paul

[/ QUOTE ]

Now if you'd been doing your rounds in an old Austin I'd be grinning even more! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

OP
apbos

apbos

Jedi Knight
Country flag
If gas prices keep on going up the V10 will have to go. An old Austin may start looking pretty good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/iagree.gif. I can't wait for the day when I get to take my TR on a call. That will be the day I want my daughter to take a few pictures /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif.