• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Belmont Shore Car Show

sideache

Jedi Knight
We have car shows about every weekend it seems in SoCal. MOALA was one of the invited guest clubs. We had 20 Mini's. There were several hundred cars and thousands of people - several city blocks. Hopefully the Sprite will be done next year and I can have both cars in. Not a lot of British cars showed up to this one. One of our club members put together this slide show.
https://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/AE4HS7rN

Steve_S

Yoda
WOW!!! I couldn't make it to the show and now I'm really bummed! There were some truly amazing cars there. Maybe I'll be able to make it next year. Thanks for sharing!

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag
We have shows every weekend (from June through to September at least), but nothing as massive as that show!

... That nice blue "huckster" truck near the beginning, I believe I've seen photos of that before and I've been told that it's very well built

... I think I saw a very rare Matra Djet somewhere in there? Didn't have time to get to the end of the slide show...

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Love the shot of the Westwood bumper sticker.
I've been there a few times - Cool track.
Unfortunatly,condos are worth more than a noisy old
race track.

- Doug