• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Return of the Wicked Witch of the South

R

Randi

I have survived a Fabulous vacation (1st in 10 years) a grandbaby & my worst FIREWORKS SEASON EVER..........."God Bless us every one" and I hoped you missed me cause I sure missed all of you!!!!!!! Randi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif

randi, welcome back, congrats on the new family member, hope he/she doesnt look much like you,next time dont forget the matches. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/savewave.gif

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Glad you are back safe, and grats on the grandbaby.

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
So, have you got California out of your system, Randi?

OP
R

Randi

It was a blast and an option-my sanity dealing with subsidizing the 36- Hurricane horrors, irrisponsible child with new baby, and financially keeping this boat afloat is draining. I believe you have a head for me? I've been driving Maggie to restore the good humor I came home with & my frightened hustband bought me another Midget for our anniverary-(he was scared I wouldn't come back!!) but the mosquito is my more regular ride and seems to require the head rather than let the Bozo's around here start shaving!! Did Steve tell you he came to my going home party!! It was great to meet another member!!!!!!So fun. I think I've learned "you CAN go home again" Kinda leaves the back door open!!Randi

OP
R

Randi

Thank you one and all!! I think British car peoplee EVERYWHERE are the best!! My sisters neighbors had the cutes new Mini!! LBC's RULE!! Randi

Steve_S

Yoda
Glad to hear you are home and doing well, Randi! It was a real pleasure getting to meet you in person. I hope you come out and visit again!

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
I've got the head, Randi, just waiting for Zack to tell me where to ship.

OP
R

Randi

ah and perhaps a check!! Knowing my wonderful son's finances & the head is for me. LOL 1804 Meaux Lane, Abbeville, La. 70510 Randi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif