• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Some pictures from the KC car show

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
I apologize in advance for the excessive Binabox pics.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

KC British Car Show

Bugeye58

Yoda
Janel, when I try the link, I get a system error message from Snapfish.
What'd ya do, overload their system?
Congratulations on the prize!
Poor neglected Emma. I think you should get her flowers and candy.
Jeff

OP
jaybird

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
Hmmm, I got the error too. Give me a minute.

OP
jaybird

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
Should work now, you might have to register to view the pics though.

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
But, what if I don't want to register? Can't you just open it to all of us?

OP
jaybird

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
If you can tell me how, I'd be more than happy to. Let me see what I can do. Geez, just register with a fake email if you're worried about spam.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

OP
jaybird

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
I can't figure out how to make this album 'public' like webshots et al. I'll just re-upload all the pictures to imagestation.

OP
jaybird

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
For some reason, they didn't upload in order at imagestation.

Baz

Yoda
Country flag
Looks like fun.
Hope there was nothing seriously wrong with the Brit MG on the shoulder.
I'll be at the STL show, but only on the sunday, I'll register the midget, not that it'll win anything, except the nastiest engine bay, most torn seats or largest oil stain award /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif; winter's coming and there's always next year!

Are you (anyone else) going to Abingdon (IL) in October?

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Thank you, Janel! That's always a good show & the grounds around the hotel are good for it.

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
That Binabox surely came out well. I did not see any Bugeyes but I did see those super nice MG TCs.

Isn't is amazing what folks have hidden away in their garages.

OP
jaybird

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
There were a couple Bugeyes, a very nice yellow one. And at least one Sprite. Frankly, I didn't walk through the 'rumfs and AHs properly, because I was too busy yakking! Thus no pictures.

vping

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Love the mini's and that red GT. Chromed rostyles seem a bit much.

OP
jaybird

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
The red GT was a perfect, beautiful specimen. The aqua/turquoise '72 MGB took second place. It was a very nice car, but I personally hated the wheels. Some very pristine 'old' Minis there as well. I don't bother looking at the new Minis. Rather like going to a muscle car show. I'd rather look at the '66 Mustangs and Camaros and walk right past the '04s, you know?

KC put on a nice show.