• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Made the Parade

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
My wife and I had our first family outing in the Tunebug today, up to Park City for their Miner's Day (Labor day elsewhere) parade. Good turnout from the local club, and good fun. A nice aspect of the parade is that the route is pretty much all down hill, so no need to idle through and overheat. We had a little mini-show afterwards in the town park. And all in the club now have proof that I do really have a car, and that it does run under it's own power. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

A few pictures from the day up on my site here: https://www.drooartz.com/index.php?page=6

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Drew, you make me sick. Sick with envy of couse.

Tunebug looks absolutely great, wave the banner high guy.

OP
drooartz

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
We had a good time today, wife even had fun. Definitely need to pursue more power, though, 30 mph on the freeway (uphill) is not a good thing.

Your time will come, Jack, and Agatha will be in top shape. I've still got a lot of work ahead of me.