• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Danica out of gas again..........Cute when angry

• Thread starter Deleted member 3577
  • Start date

Bruce Bowker

Obi Wan
Re: Danica out of gas again..........Cute when ang

Whatever happened to the complaints about unfair advantage because of her weight? Doesn't seem to help her fuel problem?

I keep cheering her on regardless.

Bruce

OP
D

Deleted member 3577

I like the little foot stomp thing....

You hardly ever see anybody do that anymore. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Basil

Administrator
Boss

[ QUOTE ]
I like the little foot stomp thing....

You hardly ever see anybody do that anymore. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I did that just this morning while trying to fix my garage door opener and the whole mounting pulled out of the wall above the door. STOMP STOMP STOMP!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

OP
D

Deleted member 3577

Jeez Basil......Watch yer digits.

Lots of hostility hiding in that there spring gizmo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag

Yeah. I recall AJ beating on the gearchange linkage one year at an Indy race... he projected genuine anger at that episode. Danica would have a hard time emulating that (I hope).

I'm rooting for her. Real talent there, IMHO.

BobSands

Jedi Hopeful

To me, his "finest" moment came after running out of fuel, he "frisbeed" a laptop across the pits! I think this was just before he fired his son!
Whatta guy!
Take care Bob

guys my "X" would run oudah gazz twice a week! key word "X" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yesnod.gif