Thread: XKE HEADLIGHT COVERS

Chats

XKE HEADLIGHT COVERS

Anyone know where some clear xke headlight covers can be located....so far only company I can locate is GT Styling but they apparently do not sell direct..THANKS
    aka: Greg
    - if the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy ....Red Green
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________

Blog Entries
    Chats

Re: XKE HEADLIGHT COVERS

XKS Unlimited has them listed in their online catelog at www.xks.com but be warned, they are NOT cheap - about $350 EACH! (That's over $700 per pair by the time you add shipping and tax). Another place you might try (maybe for a used item) is http://www.jagbreakers.org in the UK.

Good luck,
    Basil
    Gliddy glub gloopy
    Nibby nabby noopy
    La la la lo lo
    Sabba sibby sabba
    Nooby abba nabba
    Le le lo lo
    Tooby ooby walla
    Nooby abba naba

Jedi Knight
    Chats

Not a Jag person myself, so I think you are talking about the early E types, if so then this may help, had a pair of early healey curved perspex side screens copied (about 2"6"by 2" of material each)in perspex/polycarb, bout $200 all up, might be worth asking a polycarb/persex business about making some for you

Chats

THANKS to both leads. Basil your lead actually satisfied my quest for a dash cap. Both are for a 1969 2+2 and you're right....the glass lens are nice but not nice enough at $700.00.
    aka: Greg
    - if the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy ....Red Green
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________