Thread: XKE HEADLIGHT COVERS

Chats

XKE HEADLIGHT COVERS

Anyone know where some clear xke headlight covers can be located....so far only company I can locate is GT Styling but they apparently do not sell direct..THANKS
    aka: Greg
    - if the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy ....Red Green
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________

Blog Entries
    Chats
    Items for Sale

Re: XKE HEADLIGHT COVERS

XKS Unlimited has them listed in their online catelog at www.xks.com but be warned, they are NOT cheap - about $350 EACH! (That's over $700 per pair by the time you add shipping and tax). Another place you might try (maybe for a used item) is http://www.jagbreakers.org in the UK.

Good luck,
    Basil
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience - Mark Twain

Jedi Knight
    Chats

Not a Jag person myself, so I think you are talking about the early E types, if so then this may help, had a pair of early healey curved perspex side screens copied (about 2"6"by 2" of material each)in perspex/polycarb, bout $200 all up, might be worth asking a polycarb/persex business about making some for you

Chats

THANKS to both leads. Basil your lead actually satisfied my quest for a dash cap. Both are for a 1969 2+2 and you're right....the glass lens are nice but not nice enough at $700.00.
    aka: Greg
    - if the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy ....Red Green
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________