• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Man it's Hot Here!

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
We just had the highest recorded temp. for this day -
- it hit 68 degrees.
Can you believe it?

- Doug

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
[ QUOTE ]
We just had the highest recorded temp. for this day -
- it hit 68 degrees.
Can you believe it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you mean to say 68-degrees?

Baz

Yoda
Country flag
What I'd do for 68 right now.......

Nunyas

Yoda
Country flag
is that 68C? I'd have to agree that's pretty darn hot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

If its 68F, I'll trade weather with ya for a few days /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

mailbox

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Man it barely gets to 78 at NIGHT around here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cryin.gif

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
[ QUOTE ]
Man it barely gets to 78 at NIGHT around here

[/ QUOTE ]

that's "Down to 78", right? Around here its hanging in the high 90's during the day & maybe the 80's at night!

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
It was hot and Muggy today. the max temp was around 92, and the max humidity was 80%. Thankfully not at the same time. It's 80 right now at 60% humidity. (at 9:15 pm) so it's cooling down. I'm probably gonna crack a cold beer,head out back, fire up the oil lantern and play some guitar.

jayhawk

Jedi Warrior
We were up in northern Wisconsin last week.. fishing, water sports, golf, hiking, etc. While it was near and above 100 degrees in the KC area, in northern Wis, it peaked out in the lower 80's with 50's at night and a nice northwest breeze. Hated to come back to hot and humid again!

michalotti_tr

Jedi Knight
Thank God for the rain the last two days - we've been hitting triple digits for the lat two weeks until it moved in!

Steve_S

Yoda
Last week it measured 119-degrees two miles from my house. Now all of you stop complaining.

Thankfully it has cooled to a reasonable 85-90 this week.

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Tis raining nicely here, first time in awile. We'll take all we can get.

swift6

Yoda
Were supposed to have near record heat again today. Coupled with lightning heavy thunderstorms. Just what we need to start some more grass fires. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I heard a weatherperson on one of the Denver channels state that 'Monsoons' were expected for Monday and Tuesday. In Colorado any rain over a half hour could qualify as a 'monsoon'. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Majority of the nation is in a drought right now...plants are dying all over the place here in north Alabama.

Dave Richards

Jedi Knight
Country flag
We're swimming in record rain and high heat, it's like a jungle around here lately!

finally in the low seventies here after a very wicked looking storm (looked like something in a sci-fi flick, but with better FX) came through. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devilgrin.gif

A

aerog

Typical summer here. Clear muggy mornings, cool enough to drive around with the top down until about 9. Clouds up and gets into the 90s for most of the day, then some areas get showers and storms in the afternoon.

D

Deleted member 3577

I've spent the last week cleaning the cellar....

I only really needed 5 full days.

Think I'm gonna clean it again today.

BTW.....Are giant slugs good for anything?.....I've got a whole coffee can full.