• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

PVGP BeaverRun

Michael Oritt

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Anyone else signed up?

Best--Michael Oritt, Elva Courier

D

Deleted member 3577

I'm working start for Schenley Park and F&C for BeaveRun.

(My Elva will be up in the Brit car area on Sat)

Taz

Jedi Trainee
I will be around the vendors area both days. The Co my wife works for will have some enclosed car trailers on display. I told them I would help out. My Sprite will be at the show field Sat.

Carl

Taz

Jedi Trainee
The Pittsburgh Grand Prix is The 15 & 16 of July at Schenley Park. British Car Day is Sat the 15th. There are events all week before that. ie races at Beaver Run, Car shows, etc, etc
www.pittsburghvintagegrandprix.com

If you are on the East cost this is a GREAT place to see the cars in action. On Sat the 15 and Sun the 16 the cars race on a REAL ROAD course in Pittsburghs Schenley Park.

Carl

Taz

Jedi Trainee
By the way Michael I,m trying to talk Charle into taking both 100-4s and his new project there. But as you know Char will not let just anybody drive his babys!

Carl

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
I maybe there for the BeaveRun event.
The boss gave her OK....now I just have to see if the bank account can stand it.

Matthew E. Herd

Jedi Warrior
Awesome, I'm going to try to make it out, but just to spectate! It'll be my third one, and it's always a blast.

OP
Michael Oritt

Michael Oritt

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
[ QUOTE ]
By the way Michael I,m trying to talk Charle into taking both 100-4s and his new project there. But as you know Char will not let just anybody drive his babys!

Carl

[/ QUOTE ]

Carl--

I haven't heard much from Charlie--I know he has been busy.

It's going to be a close thing on whether the Courier will be back together in time for either event--connecting rods are at machine now waiting attention. I'll know more next week.

Best--Michael Oritt

Taz

Jedi Trainee
We had dinner last night. As it turns out business forces him to be in Colorado during the Grand prix. I promised a friend that I would help him with his vendor both, but it depends on the weather if I will have my car. Getting drowned 2 years in a row was not nice. I am hoping for a good weekend, but we have been having alot of rain here. maybe I will see you there.

Carl

D

Deleted member 3577

[ QUOTE ]
Getting drowned 2 years in a row was not nice.

[/ QUOTE ]
Lots of fun driving home on slicks
party0053.gif

DART

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
Michael- thought I had found a source for wheels, then Jack Merryman told me the history of your car and that you had already been in contact. He's doing my #849 SP250.. Oh well!

racing girl

Jedi Knight
I love this event, we made the trip from Michigan last year with other members of The Detroit Triumph and Sportscar Club... and yes, it knows how to rain in Pittsburgh! Can't make it this year though.... engine is still not together. Schenley Park is a fantastic setting for the main event/car show, a true road course.

RG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/england.gif

OP
Michael Oritt

Michael Oritt

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
I'm off the Group 1 list--the car is just not going to come together in time for either event. I'll be at Schenley Park in the 100--spectating.

Bummed....Michael Oritt, Elva Courier

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Sorry to hear that the Elva is "She No Goes!"
Still...a Healey 100 ain't exactly a shabby ride!

I've been away the last three days visiting my Dad in the hospital (he's home now and he's fine).

Anyway, today was a mad rush to drive home and get everything ready, but I think I've got everything. I'm off early tommorrow to Mars (Mars, PA that is). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm guessing the Mars Sheraton will have wireless. If not, I'll be off-line until Monday.

Here's pictures of the event from a previous year:
MONTAGE4.jpg