• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Healeyata?

HealeyRick

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Whadya think guys?

82001429_2578164445753236_1817253654244098048_o.jpg

vette

Darth Vader
Country flag
I think I like it. But only as a second, keep a real one as well.

roscoe

Jedi Knight
Silver
Country flag
​maybe maybe it's a mealy.

twas_brillig

Jedi Knight
Country flag
[h=5]Mutant Automotive uk[/h]November 22 at 2:10 AM ·

Due to a sudden change in direction, other opportunities and commitments, Mutant Automotive and all associated projects and products are now up for sale/ handover to a new owner or part owner, if you have any interest in taking mutant and its products to the next level or you already own a kit car/ custom car company and would like to expand on your products please get in touch on 077164 67684.

twas_brillig

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Dang! I'd really like to have seen more photos and such! (found the above message on their Facebook page). Doug

twas_brillig

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Just had a look at the Mutant facebook and web-page; no sign of the Nov. 22 announcement above (but when I copied the entire thing and did a google search, the search took me to the Mutant page); there are two notes dated Dec. 12/20, so maybe it's business as usual for them. Their web-page is still up, so maybe things are still happening. Doug