• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Jay here from Kamas, UT

hightower

Freshman Member
So I guess I joined this in 2008, and this is my first post! Dear God...it took a while. I have a 1980 MGB and a 1961 Land Rover Series 2. Drooartz is a friend helping me with carb issues. Good to have friends and experts on this forum!
IMG_1502.jpg

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
So I guess I joined this in 2008, and this is my first post! Dear God...it took a while. I have a 1980 MGB and a 1961 Land Rover Series 2. Drooartz is a friend helping me with carb issues. Good to have friends and experts on this forum!

Well better late (very late in your case) than never! If you know Drew you must be ok and we can let you stay!

OP
H

hightower

Freshman Member
Thank you! I've been in the British Motor Club of Utah for a while now. Grew up learning to wrench a bit on my dad's 1976 MGB, which in WI winters and driven for 7 years in snow, rusted apart. He gave it away for parts...would love to know where lots of it went. Was in Fort Atkinson, WI.