• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

RLN

RLN

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hello all,
Long story, really. In the summer of 1973 a friend of my father Dan Pulka, gave me a basket case TR-3. Well my father really got interested in the hobby and several years latter we had two 3's, and a 4. My brother sold his 4, Dad passed away a few years ago. He was an amazing talented person. We did the 3 cars from the ground up. Along the way we had acquired a large number of parts. Mostly TR-3 items and some TR-4 pieces.
I plan on getting to the cars this summer they have not run in a number of years, still look good. I'll be posting some parts in the classifieds soon.
It's a wonderful hobby, I spent many hours with my Dad working on the cars. I wish I had learned more, anyway there is more fun to be had.

Thanks,

RLN

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello RLN

Welcome to the forum.

The Triumph section is very active so you are sure to get plenty of tips and hints there to get your TR3s back on the road. Post some photos of the collection.

David

OP
R

RLN

Freshman Member
Country flag
Thanks David, this is all new to me. My TR-3 is actually the first car I ver owned. I'm now 69 years old so I've had that car for a long time.
More to come. Ron