• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

T-Series BOS

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Following JP's lead in tracking down documents, I received the original Bill of Sale, Delivery Certificate, and Warranty (service policy) manual for my '53 TD, from a fellow enthusiast up in Toronto. Can't say I'm not happy!

Bill of Sale 1953.jpg

Tom M.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
How cool is that! Congratulations.

what is the address?

this picture is describes as the Cooke Motors Stand - not sure at what though - you will however be pleased at the centre car Tom

cooke motors.jpg

OP
NutmegCT

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
JP - you were the inspiration for my seeking out the documents. Really enjoy that car show photo; I see at least a 220a, a 220S, a 300, and an Adenauer. Looks like Cooke was really into M-B; the background sign says First Canadian Showing, and my 1953 invoice doesn't list Mercedes as a marque they carried at the time. I'm guessing the photo is from 1954.

By the way, you say "What's the address". What address do you mean?

Thanks.
Tom M.
PS - have to chuckle - that sign also shows Daimler Benz engines from 10hp to 2500hp.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
the address of the dealership ???? Bloor St West

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
thanks - looked on Google Maps and whatever was there is long gone