• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

My New Blog

Editor_Reid

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
Being a $$$ contributor to the BCF qualified me for a free blog hosted by the BCF, and I elected to orient it on the Austin-Healey Club of Oregon, of which I recently became president. I've just begun it and there are only a half-dozen or so entries so far, but some of them are and will continue to be on more general Healey-related subjects. I invite you to take a look at it and possibly bookmark it for checking in on periodically. Thank you.

ahealey1004

hi Reid- really enjoying your blog...and it made me think, as a potential blog topic or topic here, would be neat to share old photos of AHCO events and people over the years. I know the AHCO site has a few images, but they're more recent. I could dig through a few albums if you need content, or I'm sure Kent L. or Robert W. have some great images. Just a thought.

thanks,
Austin

OP
Editor_Reid

Editor_Reid

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
hi Reid- really enjoying your blog...and it made me think, as a potential blog topic or topic here, would be neat to share old photos of AHCO events and people over the years. I know the AHCO site has a few images, but they're more recent. I could dig through a few albums if you need content, or I'm sure Kent L. or Robert W. have some great images. Just a thought.

thanks,
Austin

That's a possibility. I don't want to turn it into a photo album, but a few particularly good snaps would be welcome. If you have some in your archives, feel free to send them my way. Thanks.