• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hello

mgbrown

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hello. I am Murray from Ontario Canada. I have a 1977 MGB barn find that has sat for 20+ years I am gently bringing back to life. Solid body, but needs paint, top and interior. This looks like a great forum, so I'm looking forward to interacting with all of you. Cheers!

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome to the fun, Murry! Great to hear you're bringing a great little British car back to life rather than seeing it go to the salvage yard!

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
About time you showed up! :grin: Great that you registered and you will find a lot of info here.