• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Another Forum member meet-up

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Yesterday afternoon, spent a pleasant time with pdplot at a seafood restaurant in the area. Good food, good conversation, good company. :thumbsup:

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Cool :cool:

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
ThisThreadIsUselessWithoutPics.jpg

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
We swapped War Stories. I have a picture of Doc and his hardtop MGB. If he gives me permission, I'll post it here. He also picked up the check for my grouper sandwich. Thanks, Doc. Good seafood place just off I-75 - Anna Maria Oyster Bar.

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
FYI, I went formal; actual shoes 'n socks! The photo will bear evidence, so post away pd. And you're welcome, it was my pleasure.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
FYI, I went formal; actual shoes 'n socks! The photo will bear evidence, so post away pd. And you're welcome, it was my pleasure.
:eagerness:

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Gotta wait 'n see...

Things could get ugly. :smirk:

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
I knew 'bout Mickey. Who is #3?

Send in th' clones! Brer Mick and moi are on a mission... BWUHAAHAAHAAAAAA!!!

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
Only one Doc. It didn't look like the picture was uploading so I kept clicking away. As is plain to see, I'm technologically challenged.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Only one Doc. It didn't look like the picture was uploading so I kept clicking away. As is plain to see, I'm technologically challenged.

Yeah, sometimes it takes a minute depending on file size and connection speed. By the way, I edited your post to delete the dupliacts and also make them ful-size pictures. When you first upload it shows up as a thumbnail. Double click the image BEFORE you save your post and you will get a popup that will allow you to select a lager size image to display in the thread.