• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

car registrations - Canada 1969

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Long story short, there is no data that we can find about Vauxhalls that came to Canada - particularly GT's.

Recently discovered the archives of the Canadian Automotive Museum. It doesn't really help me but they were quick and kind and sent this - cars registered in Canada in 1969 (Last year this publication was in business (not sure what publication that actually is BTW))

note British Fords and British GM - a lot more than I would have expected. (looking at the chart again - a fair number of Japanese too)

car imports Canada 1969.jpg

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Wouldn’t Vauxhall be included in the “British GM” category?

Matt

Indeed - just not a helpful number as it is all Vauxhalls - and I don't know, Opels maybe?