• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

BobHaskell

Jedi Warrior
Silver
Country flag
Hello all,

I have several cars that are actually restoration projects that I may never get to. Still have my first car, a used 1968 BMW 1602; a bit rusty and bent in a couple of places. First British car is an Austin-Healey 3000 roadster bought as a project and it's still a project. Next is a rubber bumper MGB that I started putting a new wiring harness in several years ago; don't leave the ignition on while you're eating dinner. Next is a MIni Cooper that developed a 2 piece crankshaft. Had the gearbox rebuilt and built up a short block with a new crankshaft, but stopped there, thinking it would be a good time to take the car down to replace the bondo with something a bit more solid. Last vintage LBC is another AH3000 that is currently waiting for me to install the recently rebuilt gearbox/OD. Daily driver is a MINI Cooper S 2 door. Enjoy taking things a part to see what's inside; don't always get them back together.

I have been maintaining the AH 3000 MkI registry since 2009 and Bill Bolton recently asked me to take over the tri-carb registry for him.

Cheers,
Bob

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome aboard, Bob! We host online "registration forms" for the BJ7 and BJ8, and AH 100 and 100M Healey. When people fill out the registration, the information is sent direct to the person running that particular registry. Go to the AH forum and look at the forum links at the top. (Note: there is a "user name and password" that is listed at the top of the page that you need to use to access the registry forms (DO NOT try to use the user name and password you use to log into the BCF - it won't work and you could end up blocking yourself from the site).