• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Triaholic New Guy

Tridave

Freshman Member
I just registered yesterday. I own a 1971 Triumph GT6 Mk3 I have been gradually working through the mechanicals, at the moment getting ready to install a rebuilt gearbox. Previous to this I have owned three TR6's. I have Learned a lot the hard way I am looking forward to participating in the forum and learning from members. In return share some of my knowledge which will hopefully save members some time an money.

LarryK

Yoda
Country flag
Welcome aboard. My wife drove a 73 MKIII GT6 to work for 12 years. I rebuilt head once and rebuilt and replace tranny once. U-joints every other year. Found she was squealing tires leaving the parking lot.