• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

It's a girl

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
I think I posed here a while bac that I'm going to be a grandpa (darned if I can find the thread though). DIL just had an ultrasound today and leared it's a girl!

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
......DIL just had an ultrasound today and leared it's a girl!
Congrats! Now slow down; you can't spell when you type fast :rolleye:

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold

Popeye

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
Great news!!!! Congratulations! Wishing all the best in health, happiness (comfort), and sleep to the new parents! (And grandparents...)

D

Deleted member 8987

so....my wife decided she wanted a stupidphone 3.0 or whatever. So she can text the kids. Right.

HAS to use the voice texting as she cannot do the little bitty keyboard...and my question was (just before the frying pan hit), what's the difference between picking up your phone and voice texting....and waiting for an answer...or just calling them and getting the answer?

Last three days I have been getting text type messages on my emergency back up flip phone.....and texting is NOT enabled....can't reply, since it's not enabled, but why do they come in in the first place?

I've had voice to text on my XP machines for what, 15 years? This is new?