• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

What's For Dinner?

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
It's that time of year again - YAY!

IMG_20190315_175555.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190315_175555.jpg
    IMG_20190315_175555.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20190315_175555.jpg
    IMG_20190315_175555.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 15

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Ah, Shinerbock.... my favorite!
Good taste Mickey.

OP
Mickey Richaud

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
OP
Mickey Richaud

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Ah, Shinerbok.... my favorite!
Good taste Mickey.

Brother-on-law turned me on to it. Really nice middle-of-the-road brew.

Crawfish was almost perfect size. Bought 20 pounds and we ate close to half of them. The rest will be peeled and frozen to make chowder, etouffee, and enchiladas. Will be getting more next weekend to add to it.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
It looks good but if it โ€œswimsโ€ I donโ€™t eat it :D
Iโ€™m currently in Boston visiting my son and grandkids. We went to the North end for lunch. My wife and son had lobster roll and I had a salad.

Rhodyspit75

Jedi Knight
Silver
Country flag
It looks good but if it โ€œswimsโ€ I donโ€™t eat it :D
Iโ€™m currently in Boston visiting my son and grandkids. We went to the North end for lunch. My wife and son had lobster roll and I had a salad.
Enjoy Boston, you had the best weather day of the year so far. You sound like me. I once cooked 10 lobsters and one burger. The burger was for me.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Speaking of What's for Dinner, this thread inspired me to each out to "Kenny" to see what he's been up to. Some ofo you may remember his for his signature "What's for Dinner" posts. ANyway, he's still kicking, just said h'e sbeen busy (and now has a new spousal unit). He sent me a picture of hi MB which is currely wall art in the garage. He said he would pop in when he gets a chance. He used to be a regular here.

OP
Mickey Richaud

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Glad you contacted him. It was with him in mind that I posted this.

Oh, and Mike - Slap Ya Mama - GREAT seasoning products that WILL make you slap ya mama!

And did y'all notice how my presentation was perfectly color-coordinated? :smirk:

Popeye

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
I will look up the seasoning! (When I am not using my work PC...) I figured it would be good... the rest of the meal looks outstanding!!

Looks delicious!

OP
Mickey Richaud

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Kenny! Great to see you here!

And, yes, it was!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum