• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Just when you thought it was safe...

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Siri? what are you doing Siri? (Frankly I thought it would be more about robots texting your spouse) :rolleyes:

OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Reminds me of "Sleeper" with Woody Allen....

OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Oh yes... the Orgasmatron. Hilarious scene (of many in that movie).
Remember the VW that's found in the cave?

OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Don't have a link handy, but I read the other day that the birth rate in Japan (where these robots are apparently catching on very quickly) has already dropped quite a bit.

Certainly not the only reason, nor probably even a major reason. But ...

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Don't have a link handy, but I read the other day that the birth rate in Japan (where these robots are apparently catching on very quickly) has already dropped quite a bit.

Certainly not the only reason, nor probably even a major reason. But ...

I got a kick out of this headline. (BTW oldest and youngest children when asked about this said - "we don't care, we never liked them anyway. :devilgrin:) - and yes I am the oldest.

https://www.thecut.com/2018/07/the-middle-child-is-going-extinct.html

OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Hilarious!!!!

Country flag
No sir, not possible......says so right here:

[h=1]Isaac Asimov's "Three Laws of Robotics"[/h]
  1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
  2. A robot must obey orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
  3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P