• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

dukeofdexter

Freshman Member
Hello all my name is Earl and I am a new member on this forum. I have a 1980 Triumph Spitfire which is currently completely torn apart.
I hope to start reassembling it soon, the frame has been blasted and needs some minor repairs and the body is pretty solid.

Earl-- Fort Wayne, IN

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Hi Earl - welcome to BCF. Your car is all in pieces? Sounds like a normal situation to me!

When you're ready to ask for details, just post in the Triumph area here:

https://www.britishcarforum.com/bcf/forumdisplay.php?18-Triumph

Remember: putting it all back together is nothing more than the reverse of tearing it apart. Yeah, right!

Tom M.