• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hello fron New Zealand

Squid Rings

Freshman Member
Hi everybody, I have been afflicted with old cars since the 80's, current fleet = '63 Wolseley 16/60, '61 Austin A55 MKII Countryman, '84 Ford Laser 1.5 Ghia, '73 Triumph 2500 TC, '75 Hillman Avenger Alpine GLS, '64 Austin A60 Cambridge.
Have been really busy rust proofing the old A55 Wagon & getting the rust cut out as well [ not much due to our salt free roads ], & watching 'George & Mildred' & 'Open All Hours', can't get the Pommie stuff out of my system for some unknown reason, next job is to replace the frost plugs in the old girl as well [ motor out job ], will update with some pictures, not many old British cars left down here nowadays thanks to bastard politicians & Japanese imports, however the ones that are left are well & truly cared for & create a lot of interest.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Hello Squid Rings and welcome to the British Car Forum. You certainly have some stable of Brit cars! NZ is one of my favorite places to visit. Last Jan. I was right up the road from you. My wife and I visited Milford Sound and then spent some time in Christchurch.
Please post some pics of your cars in the Triumph section of the forum. You also find plenty of knowledgeable, friendly help on the forum.