• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Not looking forward to the walk

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
About an hour + 15 before sun up. Not looking forward to taking the dog on her morning constitutional. The cold I can handle, but it's very windy and that just makes it so much worse.

Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 5.28.07 AM.png

sail

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
Saw NM is getting blasted. My dog gets a shorter than normal walk today because I just read the snow report:

6:00 a.m. Report: Holy Powder Day Batman! Praise the snow gods! The mountain got absolutely blasted last night in an unexpected rouge snowfall. We're looking at over a foot of snow on the summit and potentially more on the North Side, and it's still coming down! Cold temperatures across the mountain means the snow will be very dry and light.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
:lol: Beat me to it!

I want that hat!!

And FYI:

Screenshot from 2019-02-23 10-25-54.jpg

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Ummm... not too sure the local base store would have that high on their inventory list as an item to stock. But I'll check. :wink:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
That's just BRUTAL. Even Las Vegas has seen snow.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
60 here right now, going to 65! Had some rain this morning, sun shining now but a little windy. :encouragement: Gee and I thought New Mexico was supposed to be warm. :rolleyes2:

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
It's hitting 60 here today. Next week we may have a blizzard.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Started out at 46 at 6:00 am today. Now down to 26. It's headed your way Walt.

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
Coldest Feb. in Los Angeles in 60 years.
That surprises me, doesn't feel that cold. We did have some snow within 20 miles of me last week but I haven't felt the need to wear anything other than shorts outside. a year or two ago we hit 95 degrees in January for a couple days.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Started out at 46 at 6:00 am today. Now down to 26. It's headed your way Walt.

It's showing up today. This morning it was 37 and by the time I get off of work it is supposed to be 33 and raining with a thirty mile an hour north wind.

Bob McElwee

Jedi Warrior
Gold
Country flag
We're right behind both of you. Started out mid 40's dropping to the 20's tonight with sleet or freezing drizzle. Another blast of cold coming first part of next week. I'm ready for spring.