• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Super Mouse [2] Up-date

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Super Mouse [2] Update

Well, I got my truck fixed and everything works fine and no warning lights! Who fixed it? ME! :encouragement: The wiring harness has 13 wires in it that all were cut completely in half! The harness cut in half in two places made the job a little tougher to do. I did the job without pulling the fender and grill off, as the dealer said it's the only way the job can be done! Cost me about 50 bucks in supplies, not $1500! So I guess you could say I put $1450 in my pocket, not the dealers! Took me 7 hrs, not 2 plus days. At first, I wondered if I could get my hands in where one section was cut in half, then I remembered attaching heater cables on an MGB heater working through a finger hole, :highly_amused: and the decision was made. The toughest part was matching some wires of the same color but different tracers, man those skinny lines are hard to see! Old eyes not like they were at a younger age. :rolleyes2: Had to go through an electronic store to get the very small heat shrinkable, crimp style butt connectors for the 22/24 wire. As they say, "All's well that ends well"! Another :encouragement: PJ

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Re: Super Mouse [2] Update

500_F_82103037_1Z3owf6nIfvbvCts13HHmjFU1iNvvVjm.jpg

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag

Good work Paul, I'm glad you got it fixed for a decent price and only spent a day on it.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss

Speaking of mice. This arrived yesterday. Will be trying it out starting today.

roller.jpg

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag

Speaking of mice. This arrived yesterday. Will be trying it out starting today.

View attachment 57557

The only place they don't work well is in the logging country, those mice can walk a rolling log! :highly_amused: