• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

They were robbed I tell ya!

Basil

Administrator
Boss
I don't have a dog in this fight (I'm a Bronco's fan and in this SB I was rooting for the Patriots), but this was the most outrageous non-call in history. I don't blame Saints fans for being upset.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I'm not a NFL fan so Basil's post was the first time I had seen that video. That was BLATANT. There is just no way the official could have missed it. It sure looks like the NFL was ensuring against the possibility of a super bowl between 2 small market teams, New Orleans and Kansas City.

LarryK

Yoda
Country flag
Back to the old rigged sports. Don't watch anything but Sportscar roadracing. Even Formula 1 calls the shots to it's drivers. Dakar 2 yrs ago held the winning driver back to let another team member win. SCCA is totally independent, no money, just trophies. Stoppped football yrs ago, now baseball starting to look questiinable too.

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Back to the old rigged sports. Don't watch anything but Sportscar roadracing. Even Formula 1 calls the shots to it's drivers. Dakar 2 yrs ago held the winning driver back to let another team member win. SCCA is totally independent, no money, just trophies. Stoppped football yrs ago, now baseball starting to look questiinable too.

The International Tiddlywinks Championships, so far, remains untainted. :emmersed:

D

Deleted member 8987

I can never remember how many baseballs need to go through the hoop and net to get then into the super bowl.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
18 - or 9 if they only play the front 9.

calvinball.jpg