• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New member in Pennsylvania

Stan Kowznofski

Country flag
Greetings all,

Just signed up. I have a 1972 Midget which has been languishing in obscurity since 1985 when the transmission shred it's innards (the inspection sticker expired in August 1985). It lived in an unheated garage until spring of 2017 when it was finally moved to my new digs in Bellefonte, PA in hopes of being restored. The plan is to uie the Rivergate conversion and install the Datsun 5 speed and put it back on the road for fun. At this point it is going to need to be stripped & rebuilt from one end to the other but at least now I have a garage I can work in.

In college (mid 1970's) I had a '69 Sprite and have also raced a bugeye with the SCCA and PHA back in the late '70's

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello Stan

Welcome to the forum

You will get plenty of tips and help in the Spridget section.

The Pub is an area where almost anything comes up for discussion.

David