• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Suoer Blood Moon tonight

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
I'm set up ready to go. A bit of haze but not too noticable through the lens when zoomed in.

IMG_4213.jpg

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Well darn. By the time the Ecliipse started the sky got overcast and I just wasn't able to get any shots. Oh well.

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Great conditions here in Georgia.

I was using my Nikon D90 and an old 300mm lens but could not repeat the results I got some time ago with a D70.

Cold but not too bad.

David

GilsTR

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Rain and overcast all day here.
But the sky broke just enough to view the reddish moon.
Short view.... but very nice.

Gil. NoCal

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Cold and overcast here. No "seeing" as a result.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
We saw it here, it was an odd shade of red, kinda spooky looking. :scared: :chuncky:

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Clear as a glass here
Couldn't see it through my closed eyelids though

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
We could only see a bit of it here.