• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

My New Debit Card

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
I needed a new debit card as mine has gotten a bit ragged and doesn't have a chip. I just found out that I could design my own card with a picture I provide. So, I designed my new card with a picture I took at Horseshoe Bend, AZ. Fun!

Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 3.56.47 PM.jpeg

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
WHAT! - no BCF logo?

I want a "University" VISA card,like the college students have -
charge as much as you want,& your parents pay it off (in full) every month.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I have a very similar photo of horseshoe bend I took as a teen, minus the dramatic sun on the rim. It also isn't as good from a technical perspective, I took it with my old Vivitar 35mm that could be set to take a panoramic photo. I ran around all summer taking panoramic photos of everything and wound up having developing something like six rolls of film when I got home.

Country flag
Speaking of cards, seems from a news story here locally that someone has created a paper thin reader that will slip into the card slot and capture the information as the credit device reads the card. Has flash memory and wireless connection to the thief can get the information walking by. They always say it is a race between security and those out to circumvent it.

Country flag
WHAT! - no BCF logo?

I want a "University" VISA card,like the college students have -
charge as much as you want,& your parents pay it off (in full) every month.

I have an Absolute Value VISA card...... :smile:

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I got an email from the credit union,congratulating me on my
new $23,000 credit limit! I don't want/need that much credit,so when I
changed my card to the local credit union,I had them lower the limit.
I had it paid off before I moved from California,but the truck I
bought right before that needed a lot of work done to it,so the balance
went up.I'm trying really hard to pay it down,& not use it unless I HAVE
to.I've also had to adjust my lifestyle,taking a huge pay cut.