• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hallelujah !

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
though a very long difficult road ahead. Mrs JP & I were talking of this yesterday - of the tragic logic of someone with a not yet fully developed prefrontal cortex that says "If I do this, then that will happen."

much sadness but, yes, glad she is safe.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
So right, JP.

My thoughts go to the individual who caused this child the trauma and shock that will certainly affect her the rest of her life. No punishment severe enough, IMO.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
:iagree: Perps like that deserve no mercy.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
A truly horrific crime all the way around. While nothing the state can do will suffice to adequately punish him for what he did, hopefully he will receive a long sentence in general population.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
A truly horrific crime all the way around. While nothing the state can do will suffice to adequately punish him for what he did, hopefully he will receive a long sentence in general population.

If he's put in G.P. most there take a dim view of "short eyes" perps... unfortunately he will likely be kept away from G.P. More's th' pity.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
All over the local news yesterday was a murder in state prison. The victim was serving a life sentence for kidnapping and murdering a little girl years ago. His cellmate, also serving a life sentence for murder, is suspected. I think he did the state a favor.