• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Porch Pirates beware.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Better would be indelible ink and continuous spraying of that stink-bomb... but I'm far from politically correct. :smirk:

OP
Gliderman8

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Better would be indelible ink and continuous spraying of that stink-bomb... but I'm far from politically correct. :smirk:
I’m guessing you have mellowed. For sure I would have thought you would suggest a hand grenade :rolleye:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
I did state: "better" Elliot. Not "best". :barbershop_quartet_

OP
Gliderman8

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
LOL :applause:

Country flag
How about including a cell with gps and programmed to call 911 with a recorded "I've been kidnapped" message? A bunch of police with guns just might cure the thief.

anarchy99

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Saw it, loved it. I dont understand why police departments dont set up cells to work this type of stuff and prosecute people. The people that do it, do it because they know even if caught, nothing will happen to them.

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Yeah, I'd vote for indelible ink AND glitter (maybe some sticky glue too).

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
That's GREAT!
There was a story on the news,that showed a young girl stealing
packages off of front porches.

Country flag
This particular video apparently made one of the news networks this morning. Friend of mine emailed me to tell me it had been playing on the TVs as she did her morning workout at the gym she goes to. Everyone watching thought it was great.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Were not bothered too much with that problem, being 850 feet from the road! :encouragement: PJ

View attachment 56764

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
Around here, they fish with sticky material into mailboxes, stealing and altering checks. I don't leave any outgoing mail in my box any more and try to pick up incoming mail soon after the mail carrier leaves. Sorry times we live in. I hope nothing happens to that guy if the booby-trapped thief remembers where he got the package.

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
In our area the police now have GPS-baited traps awaiting these nefarious types (or so they say - perhaps a scare tactic).

TRMark

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
I’m guessing you have mellowed. For sure I would have thought you would suggest a hand grenade :rolleye:

Not mellow here, I still think the Claymore is an excellent solution to a problem of this type.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
And now I learn that some of the video is faked (or the "victim" is a friend of a friend). The maker was horrified and has since edited it to exclude those incidents.