• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Thank Basil

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
Members of this BCF Board had better realize how good we have it. For 3 weeks, I've been trying to sign up and log onto the Alfa Board without success. It's run by a corporate administrator out of Toronto apparently. It takes several days for them to get back to me, they've given me 3 different passwords and still I get a non-recognition message and can't log on or post. Basil is doing an amazing job of running this site and we should all thank him.

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Thank you, "Basil".

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Thanks Bas....

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Weird I thought Basil came from the British word for comedy.

And YES! we have it great here!

HealeyRick

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Thanks, Bas! And Merry Christmas!

basil.jpg

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Wow! - I'm among Royalty!
I guess that makes me a serf.
Thank you for putting up with us.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Thanks, indeed!

PD said:
Members of this BCF Board had better realize how good we have it. For 3 weeks, I've been trying to sign up and log onto the Alfa Board without success.

hmm... not plugging another forum, this place is my home away from home. But I've been on the AlfaBB.com for a while (as an infrequent poster), can't remember it ever being difficult to access. Same forum?

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Thanks for a great website. Which reminds me to find out when My membership payment is due!

Jerry

It looks like your current subscription expires 11 Jan 2019. To check any time, just click on "Settings" then under "Account Settings" on the left, look for "Paid Subscriptions". At the top of that page it will show you what your current subscription is and when it will expire. If you are set up for auto-re-new it will renew automatically. If you manually do it, it is best to wait till the next day after this subscription expires. Note you can re-subscribe from that same page.

Cheers,
Basil

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
I cannot remember how many time Basil has fixed a problem on my settings or my ISP being blacklisted so that I could once again see this site, and my website which is hosted here as well. Thank you so much for your brilliant service sir.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I've been on here for awhile and it is one of three forums I regular (all three are well run) and the only one I choose to support financially. Keep up the good work Bas!