• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Camo Truck

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
[OK, so it's old humor]

2018-12-10 22.50.05.jpg

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
The Emperor's New Truck

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
:highly_amused:

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I can't see why anyone would buy that truck.

OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
One of my personal favourites,

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
LOL Hadn't seen that before.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag

Metrinity

Freshman Member
Hahahaha, that is soooo freaking funny(no it is not, not at all). Are you a 5 years old kid that plays minecraft and roblox?

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
didn't feel like finding it but have also seen the bluetooth water hose.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Are those the new cordless jumper cables?

LarryK

Yoda
Country flag
Easy to rotate tires.

Samanler

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hahahaha, that is soooo freaking funny(no it is not, not at all). Are you a 5 years old kid that plays minecraft and roblox? Even those tires are so freaking bad. I still remember back when I bought my first dodge ram 3500, I actually wraped it in a camo pattern, and my friends were making this kind of jokes like "omg, where is your car". That is some really bad humor actually. I am the owner of a car shipping company, and all of the trucks we are having are in a camo pattern :DDD. Man, that is actually so tough to administer such a company. Thanks to the best Texas factoring companies it is kind of easier actually.
I guess you really like to take the โ˜ผโ˜ผโ˜ผโ˜ผ

LarryK

Yoda
Country flag
Nope a seventy year old that plays with real cars, all seven of mine.

Country flag
The best development to date has been hose-less regulators for scuba diving! No more leaking o-rings!!