• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Forum header.

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
D

Deleted member 8987

Interesting. PC with XP-64, crash as the bulbs break. FF 52ESR.
XP-ized 8.1 laptop with FF 52ESR, no noise whatsoever.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
No noise here too.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
No sound here either. Cleared cookies and same browser that always worked, Firefox.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Don't know if this will matter, but I just cleared the server system cache. Let me know if you guys still have no sound. I seem to recall this problem a few years ago but can't recall what the solution ended up being.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
No sound here either! :soapbox: :jester:

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
No sound for me either.

martx-5

Yoda
Country flag
I got no sound on the first try, but when I changed pages it started to work and has been since. Even when leaving and coming back on the forum. I didn't clear cookies and use Firefox.

Oh, and thanks. I'm one of those that likes to pop the bulbs. This is a pleasure that future generations won't understand with nothing but LEDs in there lives!

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
I got no sound on the first try, but when I changed pages it started to work and has been since. Even when leaving and coming back on the forum. I didn't clear cookies and use Firefox.

Oh, and thanks. I'm one of those that likes to pop the bulbs. This is a pleasure that future generations won't understand with nothing but LEDs in there lives!

True - popping LEDs just doesn't have the same thrill. Back in the day when I was a maintenance man on the NORAD SAGE computer system, we would change dozens of vacuum tubes every day. We'd take sacs of them out to the back country and plink them with our pistols. We always picked up our mess when done (and we picked up the broken tubes too :playful: )

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Still nuttin'.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
For all those needing a fix...

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
All... my sound quite too and then I got popup saying my Flash Player was out of date. I updated to the newest Adobe Flash and now sound is back.

So....check that you have the latest Flash installed. (Or if you do try re-installing it).

Bob McElwee

Jedi Warrior
Gold
Country flag
What virsion of Java do you have?
Not sure it is installed right now. I went through a nightmare upgrading to Mojave and am running a very limited number of apps right now. I guess this is how I'm going to find out what I'm missing.
If I miss the sound too much, I'll just click on Elliot's post a few times.