• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Fast British Car for Sale

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Not impressed with it or any of the Jet/Rocket sleds! Cars driven through gearing to the wheels impresses me! :encouragement: Not some high priced jet blast from the past. :highly_amused:

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Gee, no one wants to get the Super Sonic Car completed? (I've led a sheltered life. Who cares if a human-driver land vehicle can break the sound barrier.)

Wait, I have a cheaper project. A hypersonic toilet flush mechanism. Clears the pipes faster than a speeding bullet.

Who wants to sponsor? Just PayPal me. First to send $100K gets the first flush.

yeesh

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
A friend told me the only way I'd get my ol' TR3 up to 150 mph, was to drop it from around 30,000 ft.

But it would get great gas mileage on the way down.

HealeyRick

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
A friend told me the only way I'd get my ol' TR3 up to 150 mph, was to drop it from around 30,000 ft.

But it would get great gas mileage on the way down.

MG tried that. Didn't end well.

MGB-ad(116).jpg

The rest of the story https://www.hagerty.com/articles-vi...m=email&utm_content=18_December_5_HagertyNews