• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

This Year's Christmas Cards

3798j

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
Because friends and family know me as an over-the-top old car enthusiast, my wife usually chooses a card with an auto in the scene. Here's this year's car/card. I told her I loved it. She asked me what kind of car it was. When I told her the make and model, she accused me of making the name up. I'm pretty certain this will bring a smile to this group.

Morris Minor.jpg

bobhustead

Gold
Country flag
Am I correct in remembering that the master cylinder was inside the frame rail? What a despicable thing to work on, especially under a flat rate book.
Bob

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Am I correct in remembering that the master cylinder was inside the frame rail? What a despicable thing to work on, especially under a flat rate book.
Bob

Yes, you are correct. M/C is in the frame rail. There is reasonable access, but still a pain.

Very nice card choice. Correct color as well (but then my bias is well known).

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
My daughter had a beautiful calendar made up with her bird photos at Costco. $9.95 each. She also made up some coffee cups there. Amazing. If you have some car photos, check out Costco. I'm sure they have cards also.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Bob

Same for most Nash, Hudson, and AMC of the '40s and '50s. Not pleasant!

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
My 52 IH has the master cylinder inside the frame rail, it isn't difficult to access though, nothing on it is.