• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Windows 10 question

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Just recently I have been having to log into my home WiFi every time I boot my laptop. It use to automatically log on but now I have to enter all the info every time. I have Connect Automatically checked. This happens on both my hidden network and guest network.
Any thought on what I have missed in the setup?

David

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Have you tried manually deleting and then re-adding your network?

If that doesn't help, I would try deleting the entire list next. Open a DOS box with admin priviledges and run "netsh wlan delete profile name=* i=*" (without the quotes). Then reboot before trying to connect again.

OP
D

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Thank you Randal I had not tried that. I had been deleting unused networks from my list and had thought oh nuking the entire list.

My phones connect just fine.

Will try that later today and report back.

David