• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hi all

Peppercorn

Freshman Member
Country flag
I've just discovered this forum and looking forward to getting help from members and maybe even passing some experience on. I did my apprenticeship on British car (although it was a long time ago) and have always enjoyed a type of love hate relationship with all British cars. Love them when they are going and curse them when they break down (through poor design generally) but not all times.

The older I get the more I appreciate British vehicles though and I own a Land River Discovery and a 78 MGB that I'm restoring slowly.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Hi Peppercorn and welcome to the British Car Forum! You will find plenty of knowledgable and friendly help here. Start by posting any questions you may have in the "MG" section and include some photos of your car... we love pics!
For light chatter on many subjects drop in to the "Pub" section of the forum.

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Welcome Peppercorn,

Elliot already gave you all the great advice about places to visit here on the BCF, but I want to reiterate the request for photos.

We look forward to more posts from you as you explore all the nooks and crannies of this wonderful site.