• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

The White Album

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
I still have all the original Beatles albums from the '60s.
Just never seem to listen to them - or any other records or CDs.

OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
I still have all the original Beatles albums from the '60s.
Just never seem to listen to them - or any other records or CDs.

Me too... though I've probably worn out the White Album anyway.

LarryK

Yoda
Country flag
Wife has every Beatle album made. She played continuously over the years, here last few years, not so much. She saw them at Bush Stadium in St. Louis in 1964, has lots of Beatle stuff, posters and all. George Harrison's Mom lived in Belleville, Il for a while.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
George Harrison's Mom lived in Belleville, Il for a while.

I think you're thinking of his sister, Louise, who lived in "Benton" Illinois (We lived in Troy IL for a while when she was there)

Her house:

Screen Shot 2018-11-17 at 12.32.03 PM.jpg

LarryK

Yoda
Country flag
Yes. They had a rental for some reason in South Belleville. Knew about Benton, went by to see. Could never find rental. Rumor had said Rolls was parked in town, but not for long.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
This weekend a friend of my son's was visiting me and he saw that I had the White Album on LP (honestly my mom at one time had every Beatles album released in America) and flipped his lid; it turns out he is a big Beatles fan and needs a copy for his collection, he even offered to buy it from me. So after he left I just went on Ebay and bought a copy for him, he'll be getting an early Christmas gift next week.