• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Corkery11

Freshman Member
Country flag
Recently signed up as despite being half way through a Mk2 Spitfire restoration couldnt resist a full restoration required TR3a
Mark

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello Mark

Welcome to the forum

You will find the Triumph section very active so you will get plenty of tips, help and advice for both of your Triumphs.
Can understand the draw of the TR3A. I am on the final laps of my restoration and I owned a TR2 in the late 1960.

Post some photos.

David

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Welcome to the BCF Mark,

You will find the Triumph group to be very helpful, and prompt to answer specific questions.

Last year I spent the American Thanksgiving in your town on our tour of Christmas Fairs of the Midlands. I wish I was back there right now.

As David said, please post some photos, and maybe you can join a discussion in the Pub sometime too.

Enjoy the ride.