• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New to forum

BLong63AH

Country flag
I hope and plan on using this forum as I continue ,not sure if it will ever get done some days, my work on my 1963 BJ7. It’s been a slow go as I am learning as I go but it has been a great experience to learn how to work on this car.
Bryan

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Happy to have you aboard Bryan! You will find we have a very active, friendly and even sometimes helpful crew over in the Healey forum here! Be sure to also make a post there to introduce yourselve to the Heley folks who sometimes don't venture out into the other areas of the forum!

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
welcome indeed - and many here are into long term projects - including me! :cheers: