• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New member - saying hello

LewisRobert

Freshman Member
Lewis Robert here saying hello so the little guy in the middle of my screen will go away. Just purchased a Austin Healey MkIII 3000 BJ8 and am digging into all things Healey. It join our 2 '57 XK140 Jaguars, one OTS, the other FHC, both LHD. I'm not mechanical so I'm lucky to have several good garages in our area to help us get, and keep them running properly. I help locate parts and information when needed learn as we grow in the hobby.

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello Lewis

Welcome to the forum

You are very lucky to have knowledgeable garages locally.

You will find the Austin Healey section is a wealth of information and you are sure to get plenty of help, tips and advice there for your A-H 3000.

Post some photos of all your cars.

David