• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

California Healey Week

Rob Glasgow

Jedi Knight
Country flag
I took a short drive over to Solvang today to attend the latest edition of California Healey Week. A great turn out of all types of Big Healeys, Sprites, Nasty boys and a Jensen-Healey and a Jensen. Wonderful location and well run show. I couldn't make the other events that were part of the gathering, but it was obvious everyone was having a great time.

Attachments

• IMG_2625.jpg
    IMG_2625.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_2617.jpg
    IMG_2617.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_2621.jpg
    IMG_2621.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 159

steveg

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Rob - sorry to miss bumping into you!

Some notes on the pix:
L: Marty Hovivian's Best-of-Show BN1 is the gray/black one. My red BN6 is 2nd from the right.
M: The guy in shorts looking at his phone on the right edge of the picture is me.
R: The red/white BN7-II is Stretchit2 on the forum. The black BN7-II behind it is Russ Thompson's ex-SCCA racer from the '60s.

dougie

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Rob - sorry to miss bumping into you!

Some notes on the pix:
L: Marty Hovivian's Best-of-Show BN1 is the gray/black one. My red BN6 is 2nd from the right.
M: The guy in shorts looking at his phone on the right edge of the picture is me.
R: The red/white BN7-II is Stretchit2 on the forum. The black BN7-II behind it is Russ Thompson's ex-SCCA racer from the '60s.

Do you have any details on Russ's car?

OP
Rob Glasgow

Rob Glasgow

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Steve, that really is a bummer. We came close. The Ice Blue BT7 with the Blue hard top you are standing in from of is my car. Now I wish I had asked if any forum members were attending. It would have been nice to meet up. Oh well maybe next year.

John Turney

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Steve, that really is a bummer. We came close. The Ice Blue BT7 with the Blue hard top you are standing in from of is my car. Now I wish I had asked if any forum members were attending. It would have been nice to meet up. Oh well maybe next year.
Yes, it was a great time.

Country flag
John is being modest. He took 2nd in his class. His wife took first in the rocker cover race and rocker presentation. I'm not so modest, I took first in my class (phase 1). It was a great event with a lot of fun drives and fabulous museum of car memorabilia. The So Cal group are a bunch of great guys with great Healeys.

gonzo

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Congratulations TH! Your car always presents well! Cheers. I'm sorry I missed this show. Great venue and personalities. Gonzo