Thread: New Member

Hey New Members! This New Member Introduction Forum is where you can post an introduction message to introduce yourself to the group here!

Freshman Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

One more "new member" signing on. It seems like I did this once before but will add this to stop being greeted by the little guy each time I log in. Live in St. Louis, MO USA, working on my third Triumph TR-3A, now retired from the Aerospace Industry and have more free time to continue the latest project. "Happy to be here Boss!".

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Re: New Member

Wow, you've been a member since 2008! Glad to finally hear from ya! I hope you won't make this your only post just to get rid of the little man because, not to put too fine a point on it, without folks engaged in discussing things the forum would not last long. So don't be a stranger!

By the way, I used to live just across the river from you in Troy, IL (I was stationed at Scott for 4 years). Matter of fact, I bought my Triumph Spitfire (which I still have) from a guy who worked at McDonnell Douglas and lived in northwest St Louis. Anyway, a belated welcome to BCF and hope to see you around.
    “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.” - Oscar Wilde

Luke Skywalker
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Re: New Member

Hello 1Flyer

Welcome to the forum

You will find the Triumph section very active and you are sure to get plenty of tips, help and advice for your TR3A project.
    How far along are you on No 3.
    Post some photos

David
    TR3A TS75524L